Where does the time go??!!! It seems just the other day that I thought this was a good idea!

My day seems to be so taken up with work, and then once home I only have a few hours to work on web stuff before I can hardly keep my eyes open anymore, and just flop into bed.

Just completed my third mosaic (Sunflower) and I'm very happy with it. Can't decide though whether I should keep it or sell it to pay for all the costs! Gee, this is an expensive hobby. Rewarding - yes, but also expensive - and hard on the hands with all the cuts.

Christmas is almost here again, and this year I decided to stretch out the gift shopping over 3 months salary. Just as well! The numbr of close family on the list seems to grow each year, especially if I include son-in-laws and daughter's boyfriends. And boy is it difficult to buy something for the son-in-law! I will probably only find something in the last week before Christmas.

Also decided to make a gift for the grand daughter. I found the old 'Barbie" wardrobe my husband made for our daughters, sanded it down, painted it, and then decoupaged some victorian doll pictures on it. Looks great. Then I spent another 3 weeks making doll clothes. The things we do for our kids!

It's time for bed again. Hope I remember t0 write here again.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Digistamps4Joy 100th Challenge and Blog Hop

Pretoria Scrapbook Society (2)

How to use the Ivytree Studio Easy Scrap Printable Kit