Baby Shower book

This was my first scrapbooking 'word-book' I made. I was invited to a baby shower, and because I am not fond of buying gifts 'made in China' I decided to make her a little 'shower' book in which all the guests could write a message at the shower.

I was then lucky enough to find a super little booklet kit at a local shop, with 6 pages cut out of chipboard, 2 binding rings, and few embellishments. The booklet was a huge success, and the mom was absolutely thrilled with this as a gift, so my goal was achieved! Here are the pages I put together - before everyone wrote on it - with odds and ends I had at home. I designed it so that all the guests would write on the left-hand page on one of the tags provided.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to use the Ivytree Studio Easy Scrap Printable Kit

Pretoria Scrapbook Society (2)

Digistamps4Joy 100th Challenge and Blog Hop