Scrapbooking - Mom's pages

 I started scrapbooking earnestly in 2009 after the girls had a book made up of my life to date, for Mother's Day. What a super present! My first 'book' was one of my mom, and I am happy with what the finished album looks like. Here is the second page of her as a baby.

 Of course, at this stage of my scrapbooking, I did not have much equipment and did all my cutting with a pair of scissors! Slowly but surely I built up my collection of what I now call 'essentials' such as various glues, shape scissors, various punches, and loads and loads of embellishments and ribbons and gems! I also acquired a few different computer scrapbooking programmes, making my life so much simpler!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to use the Ivytree Studio Easy Scrap Printable Kit

Pretoria Scrapbook Society (2)

Digistamps4Joy 100th Challenge and Blog Hop