NADIYA stamp

I am thrilled to be able to advertise the Digistamps4joy stamps, and this is the first card I made with the stamp "Nadiya". Isn't she absolutely gorgeous? Did I mention before that I love bling, well this stamp lends itself perfectly to looooots of bling!
I used my watercolour pencils to colour her in, then added lots of bling to her clothing and golden necklace. Two circles were cut with the largest 2 of the Nestabilities 'Petite Scalloped Circles', and the edge of the smaller circle was glued and glittered. I cut a floral border with a Fiskars punch, added some organza ribbon and pink gems, and stuck all of this onto a pink cardstock with hearts. The swirly flower on the left is a rub-on.

I think I'm still going to have lots of fun with "Nadiya".

Comments

  1. Very sweet!
    smiles
    Paola

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh it looks gorgeous Margaret. Stunning. I'll have to use that on the Digistamps4joy blog!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

How to use the Ivytree Studio Easy Scrap Printable Kit

Vintage Lodge 3D project

Family