Using puff paint

I am lucky enough to have a sister who is a professional screenprinter, and who just 'happened' to give me a whole liter of white puff paint (very difficult to find in craft shops!) the last time I visited her! So .... as there is one little animal that God made that lends itself perfectly to white puff paint, of course I had to make a card. The 'ewe' also provided a super opportunity to play with the word - hehe.

I had a lovely piece of bright red card with a white backing that was just waiting to be cut into a heart shape. My little ewe (also compliments from my sister) was cut on the Cricut and I coloured the legs, squeezed out lots of puff paint from a fine nozzled bottle, puffed the paint with the hot air dryer, and then stuck on one googly eye and a red ribbon. Isn't she cute? The words ... 'Thinking of ewe" were printed on the pc, then a border of puff paint put on to resemble a cloud. Both the ewe and the cloud were raised with foam pads. The flowers were an afterthought as I had this large empty space top left of the heart, but they seem to have done the trick!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to use the Ivytree Studio Easy Scrap Printable Kit

Vintage Lodge 3D project

Family