Juvenile Sunbird digi

Goodness it's a month since I last posted, and one month of 2011 has already flown by! So, my blog background has changed (isn't it cute?), and I've done a little digistamp designing again. Before I put it out for sale though I always like to 'test' the image so here is my 'juvenile sunbirds' image made up. I used COPICS and gel pens to colour them in, silver gems for the eyes, glitter yellow and shiny grey paper from my stash, and a little peel-off word. Somehow the flash has burnt out the colour of the flowers and the grey leaf stem (cut with a Martha Stewart punch), but the card still looks ok. Funny little creatures - they look real sad with the down-turned white edges around their mouths.

















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Digistamps4Joy 100th Challenge and Blog Hop

Pretoria Scrapbook Society (2)

How to use the Ivytree Studio Easy Scrap Printable Kit