Then and Now

The next challenge (#95) at Let's Scrap was to make a page/s showing photos form 'then' and 'now'. Aha!! I remember I had this photo of my mother as a telephonist in Den Haag in 1950, with headphones on and an enormous phone book in front of her. This is the 'then' photo. For the 'now' photo I caught my own granddaughter playing with my cellphone! And voila ... a then and now story! Such fun. I wanted to capture the essence of the heydays with pastel pink and olive green, and as my granddaughter is wearing a pink jacket, it fitted in very well with the colour scheme. Wonder where we will be technology-wise when my granddaughter has children?















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pretoria Scrapbook Society (2)

Digistamps4Joy 100th Challenge and Blog Hop

How to use the Ivytree Studio Easy Scrap Printable Kit