New digistamps 2nd June 2013
I drew two separate little baby rompers for the new releases on Sunday 2nd June. While deciding on what sort of card to make, I had a wild thought - 'hey, what about a card for 'twin babies' - one boy, one girl"! So I merged the two png files in Word, printed out the image, and coloured it up with my SN pens. Then I took the SN Blender pen and created little 'dots' of bleached out pink spots on the girl's romper. The blender pen gave such a lovely soft look to the pink, and I love it!
This is a centre-stepper card. I cut a paper doily in half, stamped/chalked one half blue and the other half pink. Added an adhesive plastic lace to the bottom of the card, and then remembered I still had all these little pink and blue dummies and nappy pins, bought for my daughter's stork party! Glad I never turfed them out! A little ribbon and cord here and there, glitter glue on the girl's smocking, and the card is complete.
The digistamps are called 'Girl's romper" and "Boy's romper"
New items used - digistamps, plastic lace
Old items used - cardstock and DP from stash, glitter glue, baby embellishments, doily
Aud sentiments challenge blog - anything goes
Rhedd and Rosies - ribbons 'n lace
Chalk n stock - anything with chalk goes
Crafty ribbons challenge - circles and ribbon