Butterfly tekkies

Ok, I'm cured of this craft for a while as I made another pair of decoupages tekkies - this time in my favourite colours - pink and purple! These are canvas shoes without any laces. I timed myself this time to see how long it would take me from start to finish, and it was just under 2 and a half hours, including all the drying time. Not everything went smoothly though - the hairdryer packed up on me grrr! And here's a tip .... do not take the serviette images all the way to where the rubber sole starts - leave a gap so that the modge podge can cover the edges.
So here they are .... butterflies galore!!!

Comments

  1. fantastic and gorgeous shoes.

    greetings karin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love them. So cool and funky.
    Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete
  3. So stunning...an envy to others =D
    Hugs,
    Asmah

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing and fabulous.

    Do you have a tutorial on how you do this?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

How to use the Ivytree Studio Easy Scrap Printable Kit

Vintage Lodge 3D project

Family